Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Thinking Bout You

Its crazy babe. how fast this past month has gone by. i cant believe it. But i guess that's what happens when you're in love huh? (: every day has been blurred together, and its gotten to the point where my reality has almost become better than my dreams. its unbelievable really, how happy i am nowadays. You know what i've realized? You aren't afraid to be silly around me. Your a silly goose and i love love love it. Makes me realize how much you trust me and love me. Your childish-self is so cute and it makes me go crazy when i see that adorable grin on your face. I love how when you look up at the camera, i can see your eyes and just get lost in them. (: you look up and smile a little and laugh inside. and you get this kind of shy look across your face, almost like your nervous around me still. I can't help but laugh and smile when i see that look on your face.

I fell asleep thinking about you like i always do. felt like you were here with me <3 you never left me. (: you remember when you said that the distance that was between us didnt exist anymore? that you can sense me or see me everywhere? well, i think i understand what you mean now because it always feels like your next to me. like i can just turn and see you right there. makes me wonder how im going to react when i finally get to see you again!!! Soon babe. very soon <333

No comments:

Post a Comment