Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Remember When...

- you came up to me at 9th Grade Farewell and held me close and you told me that i had no idea how much you cared?
- all those times i caught you looking at me when you didn't think i was paying any attention?
- we had all those random conversations at lunch and didnt care if people were listening?
- you let me listen to your music and i just smiled (even if i didnt like the song?)
- we walked around school just talking bout little things that were on our minds?
- you would hug me before i went to class, and id say 'see you soon' <3
- the time you let me borrow your jacket?

- the day you finally asked me to be your girlfriend and i about died with happiness?
- we first skyped and it wasnt akward at all (:
- we stayed up talking for hours, ended the call, and still talked wishing the night would never end (of course thats how it is every night now) <333
- the time we got in that imaginary pistol fight and i fell backwards and couldnt stop laughing?
- that night that all the crazy scary stuff happened, and you just stayed up making sure i was ok even though you were tired af?
- we were told 'yall are the cutest couple'? haha that was soo cute <3
- i first told you i love you?


well i remember all of it, and i wont forget any of it <333

No comments:

Post a Comment