Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Start of Something Wonderful


June 21, 2012
 - That day was the day i finally began a journey with the man whom i believe to be the love of my life. For the past year, he has been nothing but a protective shadow, always there when i least expect it, but always when i need him. I'd not realized how close we had become nor how our relationship had begun to grow into something so much more than mere friendship. 
 - While i know that we are both just two young teenagers, I have no doubt in my mind that we are perfect together. He makes the world seem so much brighter and beautiful. No matter what the day brings, he always adds a little glow to it. And through it all, i have this feeling inside of me that i can only describe as a 'true happiness'. i don't know what the future may bring, but i bet it'll be wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment